Have you heard of the healing power of crystals? Where does crystal healing come from? Why are so many people now using healing crystals for cures of medical ailments?
Crystals vibrate at different frequencies depending on color and composition, like everything else in the universe crystals are alive. The rate of a crystal’s vibration absorbs, diffuses, directs, and focuses the energy field of the human body by helping it find its natural rhythm. The vibrations effect changes in energy centers of the chakras by clearing out negative energy allowing for peak functioning.
Seven Chakras Crystal Grids
A Sanskrit word meaning wheel and refers to the spinning energy forces within the human body, there are seven Chakras.
To be completely healthy and in focus, each of the 7 chakras must be in perfect balance. The seven chakras are:
1. Root Chakra: The foundation, located at the base of the spine and its color is red. The Chakra stones associated with the Root Chakra are garnet, onyx and red jasper. Balance the Root Chakra, and you will feel more grounded, stable and self-confident.
2. Sacral Chakra: The color is orange, the Chakra stones are carnelian and orange zincite. Once balanced you will feel the excitement, be inspired, and motivated.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: Color is yellow, and the Chakra stones are citrine and yellow sapphire. Feeling motivated, focused, and you will make decisions with more confidence.
4. Heart Chakra: Color is green, with a secondary color of pink and the Chakra stones are rose quartz or green tourmaline. Once the heart chakra is aligned, you will radiate with love.
5. Throat Chakra: Color is blue, and the Chakra stones are turquoise or blue lace agate. Balance this chakra and your communications will be more articulate.
6. Third Eye Chakra: Color is indigo or shades of dark blue, and the Chakra stones are lapis lazuli. When this chakra is balanced, you will awaken inner wisdom.
7. Crown Chakra: Color is purple, the secondary color is white, and the Chakra stones are amethyst or clear quartz. Balance this chakra, and you will transcend from negative to more positive thinking.
Creating A Crystal Grid: The best way to focus the energy of healing crystals and the power of Sacred Geometry that brings about healing, change or to manifest anything is to build a crystal grid.
1. When creating a crystal grid, you should decide on the purpose of the layout. A key element for empowering the stone's energy is a clear intention.
2. On a piece of paper write what you intend to use to charge the crystal.
3. So your crystal grid will not be disturbed locate a safe place to create it. Cleanse the location by burning sage, placing a crystal duster, or bowls of sea salt in the room. To add ambiance put flowers, incense, candles in your sacred place.
4. Lay the crystals out in a geometric pattern.
5. Once you have charged the Master Crystal place it on the pattern.
6. Relax and calm yourself, imagine that your goal has already been achieved.
7. In gratitude say a prayer.
Tumbled, rough or faceted stones can be centered around the Master Stone, which is the primary energy force of the grid.
Now that your crystal grid is complete it is ready to aid you in the best possible way.